Union Bank Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Union Bank is seen as one of the oldest banks in Nigeria and a career here is for forward-thinking candidates.
Top Bank Jobs July 2020
About Union Bank
Union Bank is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria and has succeeded in standing the test of time with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
The bank was established in 1917 with multiple branches across Nigeria.
Union Bank over the years have seen he mixture of old and experienced workforce blended with the new generation concepts to deliver a banking platform for both the old and new generation.
Union Bank Core Values – Forward Thinking & Innovation
Union Bank Jobs in Nigeria 2020
Union Bank Careers and Jobs are for individuals with unique skills coupled with the right qualification to work with the Bank.
Working with Union Bank is thus a great deal for individuals who want new challenge with a long-standing platform.
There is a huge demand that must be meet coupled with the requirements that are dictated below
Union Bank Job Requirements
Herewith are the unveiled requirements that you will need to meet (as a general requirement) in working for Union Bank across the nation.
- You must be a graduate (Except otherwise stated)
- You must be over 18years to apply for any banking job in Nigeria irrespective of your academic prowess.
- You must complete the NYSC scheme with your certificate or exemption where applicable.
Top Union Bank Vacancies July 2020
Take a closer look at some of the top trending jobs at Union Bank for all those who seek a career with the bank.
- Team Lead, Risk Monitoring
- Team Lead, Retail Portfolio
- Team Member, Business Continuity
- Behavioral Analyst
- Management Trainee Programme
- Experienced Hire
How to apply for Union Bank Jobs?
Every Union Bank job and career applications should be channeled through the official Vacancy portal of the bank.
- Visit the official Union Bank Career portal on https://www.unionbankng.com/about/careers/
- Select your desired position and continue
- Follow the details and fill your registration where applicable.
How much does Union Bank pay workers in Nigeria?
Entry Level at Union Bank could earn between 65,000 – 70,000 Naira while Head tellers can earn up to N250,000 monthly.
Head of Operations can take home 260,000 Naira monthly, depending on the branch.
Filed under Bank Jobs in Nigeria