Total Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Total is a major player in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria. Here are trending Jobs and how to apply.
Top Oil & Gas Jobs July 2020
About Total Nigeria
Total which was founded in 1956 is one of the top oil marketers in Nigeria.
Total Nigeria is already a household name and a leader when it comes to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
Known for their unique logos and beauty, Total is a destination for anyone with the right qualification.
Total Nigeria Core Values – Safety and Respect for each other
Total Jobs in Nigeria
Working with Total Nigeria will be a dream job for anyone who eventually gets recruited.
We have taken out some to unveil some of the most recent job updates from Total Nigeria.
- Junior Engineer, Safety and Instrumented System
- Assistant Communication H/F
- Project Developer (Customized Transport solutions)
- Work Planner
- Senior Quantitative Analyst
- Procurement Officer (Junior Lead Buyer)
- Production Supervisor
- Deputy Country Delegate
- Learning & Development Intern
NB: Interns can also enrol into Total Internship Program
Total Nigeria Job Requirements
Here are some leading requirements we’ve seen from Total recruitments in the past and what applicants should expect.
- You must be a graduate to apply for specific job postings by Total Nigeria.
- Possess the Total Spirit to work and life
- You must be computer Literate.
- Completion of NYSC with certificates to prove where applicable.
How to apply for Total Nigeria Jobs?
As required, all TOTAL Nigeria career applications must be channel through the official portal.
- Visit the official Total Career webpage on https://www.total.com.ng/total-careers
- Go through the available job listing and select your preference
- Use the advance search feature to expand your job search
- Apply for the job you’ve selected and are qualified for.
- Send your CV to the email provided on the application page.
How much does Total pay workers in Nigeria?
The salary scale for Total Nigeria workers varies between the position and department of the worker. This vary between N200,000 – N400,000 monthly
Filed under Oil & Gas Jobs