Stanbic IBTC Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment and careers for candidates seeking to be deployed into the banking sector.
Top Bank Jobs July 2020
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank of Nigeria is one of the top banks in Nigeria and a revolutionize as per banking as far as Africa is concerned.
Stanbic IBTC Bank was established in 1989 with huge promises on developing the Nigerian banking sector.
Stanbic Bank can be seen across most of the cities in Nigeria ranging from Lagos, Abuja, etc.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Core Values – Integrity, Respect and Customers first.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs in Nigeria
Stanbic IBTC looks for individuals who are ready to work and contribute positively to the Bank.
There is a huge level of growth working for the bank and great opportunities to scale upwards.
Stanbic IBTC jobs are for individuals who want a positive career path in the banking sector in Nigeria.
Aside the basic banking roles also comes the retail banking aspect of working with Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Requirements
Below, we have outlined the general requirements of Stanbic IBTC bank.
- You must be a graduate except otherwise stated.
- SSCE/NECO/ND/HND/OND or it’s equivalent
- Fluency in English Language, any other indigenous language will be of added advantage.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- NYSC certificates or discharge certificates for all graduate works is also a must.
- You must be a Nigerian with proves to show that you are a Nigerian.
Popular Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies
Below are some popular known vacancies from First Bank Plc.
- Branch Control Officer
- Branch Manager – Uyo
- Branch Manager Abia)
- Branch Manager Owerri
- Branch Manager – South West
- Branch Manager – Cross River
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Analyst
- Finance manager
- It Control Officer
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program 2020
How to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs?
All application must be directed to Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy portal.
- Visit the official Stanbic IBTC Bank Career website located at https://careers.standardbank.com/standimg/Careers/index.html
- Select your desired job and apply
- Fill in the application form and submit.
How much does Stanbic IBTC Bank pay workers in Nigeria?
Stanbic IBTC Bank pays its Entry-Level staff between N100,000 to N125,000 naira monthly.
This differs based on department and job description or contract.
Filed under Bank Jobs in Nigeria