Spectranet Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Spectranet has a high market share as per 4G LTE networks in Nigeria.
Spectranet came on board the telecommunication in 2009 and has recorded great feats since then.
The commitment of the organization is to simplify connections amongst business owners and families.
Spectranet networks guarantee to a great deal of extent superfast 4G LTE network which has made them a go-to network amongst uses.
More Telecom Recruitment July 2020
Spectranet Jobs in Nigeria
Spectranet seems to be the grandfather of 4G LTE network in Nigeria.
Spectranet was the first telecommunication firm in Nigeria to implement 4G LTE network to its subscribers.
Over the years however, Spectranet has grown to be a household name for not just business owners but families at large as relating to data and Telecom.
Interested in a career with a leading Telecom organisation in Nigeria can definitely consider working with Spectranet.
Spectranet will only employ smart and innovative individuals who can move the company from one level of Revolution to another.
Spectranet Jobs General Requirements
If you are considering a career with Spectranet, there are a whole lot of things to consider.
The first requirements will be to meet the requirements of this establishment, to work and to know if you qualify to be recruited.
We have highlighted some requirements that we’ve seen in place that will guide your application and decision-making before applying for a job with Spectranet.
- You must possess either of the following, BSC, BA, MSC, SSCE, NCE, ND to apply.
- You must meet the academic qualification as stipulated.
- You must have completed your NYSC mandatory service or as applicable depending on the position you are applying for.
- you must be between the working age bracket of 18 and 30 years of age depending on the position.
- Spectranet will not recruit anyone that will not uphold its core values and customs.
- Computer literacy is definitely an added advantage to work with Spectranet.
Spectranet Core Values – Ethics, Team Work Integrity, Superiority and Excellence
Popular Spectranet Vacancies
Below are some popular Spectranet vacancy and available jobs in Nigeria.
You will need to reconfirmed these during your application to ascertain its availability.
- Agents, Call Centre
- Engineer, Enterprise
- Engineer, Power
- Engineer, Telecommunications
- Executive, Product Development
- Executive, Shop Operation
- Graduate Engineer, Onsite Technical Support
- Lead, Billing Operations
- Senior Engineer, LTE Core
- Supervisor, Technical Support Group
How to apply for Spectranet Jobs?
All application must be channeled directly to Spectranet portal.
We have simplified the basic steps in applying for Spectranet jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit the official Spectranet Career website located at https://spectranet.com.ng/contact-us
- Go through the required details as pertained to the position you are applying for.
- Fill in the relevant details as applicable, depending on the vacancy.
- Submit your application.
Filed in Telecommunication Jobs