SON Recruitment 2020 – Standards Organisation of Nigeria application guide onwww.son.gov.ng- Here are SON jobs in Nigeria and requirements.
SON Recruitment 2020
This is a guide on SON (Standard Organisation of Nigeria) Recruitment and how to apply for a job with the Council.
The Standard Organisation of Nigeria oversees and cuts across different aspects of the Nigerian market in maintaining a particular standard.
Ongoing Federal Jobs July 2020
We can only try to explain the functions of SON for this recruitment guide purpose.
Their functions ranges from advice to the Federal Government and implementation of those advice.
- The main functions of SON is to create an environment where standard is maintained.
- Advise the Federal Government on the use of appropriate standards and measures.
- See to the certification of industrial goods and services.
- Create an environment where measurement standard is upheld to the highest point.
- SON ensures the discipline of individuals and establishment that goes against the objective of the Standards organisation of Nigeria.
Before you apply for SON recruitment 2020, let’s take a closer look at the requirements of getting a job and preparing for any interview or shortlisting where applicable.
SON Recruitment 2020 Requirements
We advise you to go through the requirements before applying for SON jobs 2020.
- BSc, B.A or MSc as applicable from a reputable institution.
- A university degree which must be relevant to the position you will be applying for.
- NYSC discharge certification or exemption letter.
- You must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification. (National ID card, voter’s card, etc.)
- A man of integrity is required with discipline as a core value.
How to apply for SON Jobs in Nigeria 2020
If you are indeed interested in SON jobs 2020, we have highlighted some basic details that will aid your application once the recruitment exercise commences.
Therefore, to apply:
- Visit the official SON portal on www.son.gov.ng
- Scroll through their application guide and list of available positions (as applicable)
- Upload all relevant information and documentation where applicable.
- Attach your desired curriculum vitae and passport photograph.
- Fill in your SON application form and submit.
Deceased from any program that falsifies your documents or information during SON recruitment exercise.
Also, SON from the information we’ve gotten will not request nor mandate you to pay any token before been shortlisted.
SON 2020 Application closing date
SON as at the time we upload this guide was not recruiting.
While you wait for the recruitment exercise to kick-start, it is advisable to get your documents ready before the end of July 2020.
How much does SON pay workers in Nigeria?
There is a N60,000 Naira average salary for workers at Standards Organisation of Nigeria.
This is also based on qualification and department of the staff.
Filed in Federal Recruitment