Smile Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Smile Holdings Limited provides 4G LTE mobile broadband network in Nigeria and other countries.
Smile communication is one of the main 4G LTE providers in Nigeria and other African countries including Dubai.
More Telecom Careers July 2020
About Smile Network
Smile Holdings Limited is a Pan-African company with a presence in Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, DR Congo, and Dubai.
From the details got in on their portal, Smile Holdings claim to be Africa’s largest 4G LTE data provider.
Smile Networkhave recorded high patronage due to the fact that their devices are not just compatible for small and medium enterprises but are also affordable.
Smile Jobs in Nigeria
Smile Nigeria is chairman by Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi who is there a stakeholder in the company and has seen the growth of the Telecom in Nigeria.
Smile from their Modus operandi plans to develop great talents in the telecommunication industry not just in Nigeria but in the world at large.
Working with Smile Nigeria is for individuals who are set to have a blast in the Telecom niche.
Smile jobs in Nigeria are suitable for diverse age groups of individuals that have a passion for the telecommunication industry or will love to develop a career in this path.
Smile Nigeria Jobs General Requirements
Below we have disclosed the general requirements of working with smile networks in Nigeria.
It is worthy to note that this requirement varies from job description to job scripture and as such the below will be the general requirements government every job at Smile Networks.
- Nationality – Being a Nigerian will be an added advantage to working with smile networks in Nigeria.
- Age Bracket – There are no define age brackets working with Smile Nigeria; however, an age group between 18years and 30years is attainable or as applicable.
- Qualification – SSCE, BSc/BA, MSc, NECO, WAEC as applicable, depending on their Smilevacancy you are applying for.
- Computer Knowledge – Having basic or intermediary computer knowledge skills will definitely be an added advantage to working with Smile Network.
- Personality – A good personality with an eye for innovation. You must be able to work in a strict environment and be able to assimilate pressure.
Smile Nigeria Core Values: Innovation, Integrity, Humanity, and Humility.
Popular Smile Jobs
Below is a list of popular trending Smile jobs in Nigeria.
Smile Nigeria job categories are classified under these four departments. They are Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
All the below listed jobs fall under the above categories.
- Manager, Internal Auditor
- Manager, HR Payroll and Admin
- Specialist, Regional Activation
- Sales Manager, Regional
- Engineer, IT Operations
- Administrator, IT Database
- Java Developer
How to apply for Smile Network Jobs?
Below are outlined simplified steps in applying for Smile jobs in Nigeria.
You are to apply only through the official Smile Network portals and ensure to complete the required documents.
- Visit Smile careers portal on https://smile.com.ng/careers/
- Go through and select the desired vacancy form the list of jobs disclosed.
- Fill in your smile Networks application forms and Submit.
Filed in Telecoms Vacancy in Nigeria