Shell Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Shell is one of the leading Oil and Gas firms in Nigeria. Here are trending Jobs and Application guide.
Top Oil & Gas Jobs July 2020
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Nigeria is one of the leading providers of onshore and offshore oil in Nigeria.
Shell Nigeria has been a major force to record with when it comes to the oil industry in Nigeria.
Working with Shell is thus a great place to work especially when you consider the remuneration and benefits that comes with their offers.
The department and field of study of all applicants can be a factor in determining your efficiency in Shell Nigeria and which position you qualify to apply.
Shell Nigeria Core Values – Integrity, Respect for people and Honesty
Shell Jobs in Nigeria July 2020
There are different departments in Shell Nigeria which we will be taking a look at below and some of the available positions that might ensue during recruitment.
These are better classified into either Experience Professionals or Graduate-Student
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Analyst (CDD)
- Electrical Engineers
- Management Assistant
- Compliance Controls Manager
- Laboratory Engineer
- Senior Market Risk Analyst
- Fundamental Team Leader
- Head of IT, Trading
Shell Nigeria Job Requirements
Below are some of the general requirements we’ve compiled from previous Shell recruitment exercises.
These are but guides when it comes to working with Shell Nigeria.
- You must be a graduate BSC, SSCE, BA and it’s equivalent.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate in-line with your applied Position.
- Computer Literacy is necessary
- Every other requirements will be based in the position you are applying for.
How to apply for Shell Nigeria Jobs?
Channel all your Shell jobs and career enquiry directly to shell using the below listed guide.
- Visit the official Shell Career webpage on https://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
- Select your preference and search
- Ensure you are searching through the right Location
- Submit your application and wait for a confirmation mail directly from Shell via the email you provided during registration.
How much does Shell pay workers in Nigeria?
There is a salary scale of between $2,000 – $20,000 depending on the job type and department.
This varies between Shell local workers and their expatriate workers.
Filed under Oil and Gas Jobs