NTEL Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – NTEL prides itself as a revolutionary when it comes to 4G/LTE networks in Nigeria and its surrounding.
NTEL Jobs in Nigeria
Prior so now and tell only cater for specific regions in Nigeria.
However of recent, they have embraced and upgraded to serve every aspect of Nigeria.
This in turn will lead to the employment of more workforce as the company grows.
More Telecom Jobs July 2020
Nigeria Telecommunication Limited was founded and acquired by Theophilus Danjuma in a privatisation takeover of NITEL which has taken a positive twist.
As a major player in the telecommunication industry, NTEL is known for its revolution in 4G LTE networks across Nigeria.
NTEL currently boasts of 2G 3G and 5G network which has been a welcomed game changer.
NTEL Jobs General Requirements
Below, we have made some outlines about the general NTEL job requirements.
You should not confuse these with the individual NTEL vacancy requirements as applicable.
- Nationality – Being a Nigerian will give you an added advantage in working with NTEL Nigeria. This is also applicable to other nations where NTEL is available.
- Work Permit – You will need a work permit to work for all Non-Nigerian (Where applicable)
- Qualification – From the details disclosed on the NTEL portal, having the right qualification for the position applied for is what will guarantee your selection.
- Mental Wellbeing – You must be a revolutionist to apply for NTEL jobs – NETL will only recruit sound minds, people with innovative skills to match the ever-dynamic demands of the telecom industry.
- Ability to Adapt to Change – At NTEL, you will experience diverse dynamics and innovation. Your ability to adapt and keep up with the ever-changing sphere will be an added advantage.
- Computer Skills – Your computer literacy will be put to the test. Therefore, a good knowledge of the Computer set and its functionalities is an added advantage.
- Driving Skills – This will be an added advantage for some position (Depending on the position being applied for)
NTEL Nigeria Core Values: Exceptional Value
Popular NTEL Vacancies
Below are some of the popular NTEL jobs in Nigeria.
This job will disclose on NTEL official website and as such we will be taking out time to go through them.
You will need to check through the requirements to know if you qualify for either of the below listed positions.
- Manager, SME Sales
- Market Development Agent (MDA)
- Regional Security Coordinator (RSC)
- Retail Sales Executive (RSE)
- Sales Coach
- Sales Performance Analyst (SPA)
- Specialist, Sales Finance Support (SSFS)
How to apply for NTEL Jobs?
After going through the above listed requirements and listed NTEL jobs, you are to refer all your application to the official portal.
These have been outlined below for all interested candidates in NTEL jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit NTEL official Careers website at http://careers.ntel.com.ng/
- Ensure to go through the available vacancies and the listed requirements.
- Select and apply for the desired application
- Submit your application. You will receive an official confirmation directly from NTEL.
NB: You can apply for multiple jobs during any NTEL recruitment period. Just make sure you qualify for the ones you apply for.
Filed in Telecoms Job