NPower Stipend for August 2020 is the fund given to Npower candidate as salaries and motivation for their work.
Npower stipend is a monthly paycheck from the Federal Government to all individuals that apply and are currently enrolled in the NPower scheme.
NPower Stipend News Today August 2020
It is worthy to note that the stipend is an allowance for a job done for the previous month and it keeps coming in till the end of your NPower scheme.
Every month the Federal Government through the appropriate ministries sends out paycheck to the individual account of Npower candidates.
Npower Stipend and Salary Scale
Below is the list of the salary scale for the NPower programme and their respective figures as at August 2020.
These are just the range at which an Npower volunteer is likeable to get from each and every of the below listed categories.
There have been reports of a higher stipend been proposed by the federal government but non of these have been effected yet.
Therefore, the below are the verified stipends that we are aware of and we will continue to update this list as more information are made available on this subject matter.
- NPower Agro Salary Structure: 25,000 – 30,000 per month
- NPower Creative Salary Structure: 10,000 – 30,000 per month
- NPower Build Salary Structure: 27,000 – 30,000 per month
- NPower Teach Salary Structure: 28,000 – 30,000 per month
- NPower Health Salary Structure: 30,000 – 40,000 per month
- NPower Education Salary Structure: 10,000 – 30,000 per month
- NPower Tech Software Salary Structure: 20,000 – 40,000 per month
- NPower Tech Hardware Salary Structure: 20,000 – 40,000 per month
Npower Stipend Payment Updates
As it seems, the Federal Government has already federalized every NPower candidate which simply means that they get their monthly allowances directly from the Federal Government.
Npower Stipend FAQ August 2020
Npower stipend increment news has been making the rounds, however, there is no details to support these.
You will need to visit the official NPower webpage to solve any of the issues you face.
Visit the official Npower website on http://www.npower.gov.ng/
The minimum wage for NPower stipend is pegged between N20,000 – N30,000