NPower Health Registration 2020 – N-Power Health recruitment guide for August 2020 with guidelines. Here is how to apply for N-Health.
NPower Health Registration 2020 Guide
The NPower Health registration is a Federal Government initiative to invest in the Nigerian health sector through the youths.
This initiative unlike the others listed is for professionals in the medical field to create and gain employments and boost the growth of the nation.
Selected individuals are taken through a 2-years intensive program based on their field of study and academic qualification.
Some N-Power Jobs for August 2020
Npower health tends to build preventive healthcare strings and promotes grass-root health facilities for children, pregnant women, and those who can’t afford private health care.
The N-Power Health scheme duration is 2 years.
Who Qualifies for NPower Health 2020?
Npower Health is available to every Nigerian with the below-listed qualification (OND, HND or BSC) in the below listed:
- Public Health
The N-Health is a 2-years intensive program that will enable all shortlisted and successful candidates fulfill their dreams in the health world.
Functions: Your training and when successfully shortlisted will include public health and healthcare knowledge
NPower Health Requirements
The requirements to qualify for npower creative are quite direct.
Please, draft through the Npower health recruitment 2020 requirements and see if you qualify.
These requirements apply to both employed and the unemployed (graduates)
- The age bracket for Npower health is not specified
- Having a prior knowledge or OND, HND, or BSC in a health-related field (Botany, Medicine, Microbiology, Midwifery, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health)
Benefits of N-Health
What are the benefits that candidates stand to attain with the N-Power Health knowledge that you will be gaining?
The below list is a guide to the benefits you stand to gain after completing the NHealth intensive scheme.
The knowledge gain can be used to further the following career path.
- Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
- Community Health Worker / Project Manager in Public Health
- Displaced Persons Coordinator
- Field Investigator / Government Policy Analyst
- Health Department Administrator / Education Specialist
- Health Office Administrator / Promotion Coordinator
- Health Research Analyst / Services Manager
- HIV/AIDS Educator
- Public Relations Manager / Research Analyst
- Social Worker & Counselor
Npower Health Stipend for August 2020
What other benefit do you stand to gain aside the above as a beneficiary of this scheme?
Well, the stipend that you get sent monthly ranges from N30,000 – N40,000 for NPower health that is sent to your account monthly between 28th of August 2020 and the end of each month.
How to Apply for NPower Health in August 2020
You are to channel all your Npower Health registration and recruitment exercise to the official portal.
How to register for Npower Health and shortlisting details are highlighted below.
- Visit the official NPower Health portal on http://npower.gov.ng/n-health.html
- Go through the listed requirements and see if you qualify for the scheme.
- Click on the application bar to start your Npower Health registration 2020
Trending Federal Jobs for August 2020