Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 – NAF Application Form portal is www.airforce.mil.ng – This guide unveils important NAF guidelines for all candidates.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
If you have the passion to work with the Nigerian Airforce, the information herewith will disclose the basic requirements and application steps.
This is a guide for all would-be NAF applicants 2020 and as such, you are to follow these instructions carefully.
Ongoing Federal Jobs July 2020
Nigerian Air Force Job requirements 2020
Your successful application is dependent on you following all the instructions that are been given as disclosed by the Nigerian Air force.
Some of these instructions have been enclosed here to better understand what to do.
- Age – The age bracket for NAF job opportunity is 18years to 28years or as dictated by the individual requirements.
- Nationality – You have to be a Nigerian with valid documentation to validate this.
- Medical Fitness – As a paramilitary force, you must be medically sound and fit.
- Credentials – SSCE/NECO should get you to the front line of application. however, depending on the position you apply for; most positions also come with their individual credentials.
Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment Category
- Regular Combatant
- Education/ Languages
- IT / Sciences
- Legal Studies
- Logistics Chaplaincy / Islamic Affairs
- Medical Consultants
- Vet Medicine
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Jobs 2020
- Applying for any NAF position must be done through their official portal located at https://www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
- Signup if you are yet to register on the portal with your email address and phone number
- Visit your mail to confirm your application
- Continue your application and upload all relevant documentation as required.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening or as directed by the Nigerian Air force.
NAF Recruitment Closing date 2020
There is no officially announced Nigerian Airforce recruitment closing date and as such, we are left to assume the end of July 2020 or as dictated by the Force.
How much is Nigerian Airforce Staff Salary?
Trainee earns a little over 10,000 Naira while Cadet can receive a little over 40,000 Naira monthly.
Air Vice-Marshal gets N1,370,000 monthly while an Air Marshal receives about N1,485,000.
Filed in Federal Jobs in Nigeria