Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 guide shows all you need about NPF Application Form and how to apply.
About Nigeria Police Force
This guide will assist all candidates applying during the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment exercise with timely information for a successful shortlisting.
With an average of over 40,000 policemen needed yearly, your shot at NPF jobs in Nigeria could be greater than other agencies.
More Federal Jobs November 2020
Nigeria Police Recruitment November 2020
The Nigerian police recruitment exercise which often takes place on a yearly basis is for individuals who are interested in working with this force.
Online the frequent reports circulating the web, there are no restriction as to who or which gender can apply for Nigerian police jobs.
All You need is to qualify academically, mentally and medically to apply.
Below are some departments that you could be recruited under at NPF.
- Finance & Administration
- Research and Planning
- Information and Communication
- Logistics and Supply
- Force Secretary
- Crime Investigation
- Force Intelligence Bureau
- Police Medical Service
- Police Air wing
Nigeria Police Jobs 2020 Requirements
Before you get into the Nigerian Police Force, you must first apply and be shortlisted among successful candidates.
Every year, there is always the need for more Nigeria Police to combat the high level of crime in the nation.
Therefore, this article will guide you to process your NPF recruitment 2020.
Before filling your Police recruitment form, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be a Nigerian by birth or valid documentation to apply.
- As per age, NPF looks for young and vibrant individuals between 18years and 25years as at the time of application.
- O’Level with credit pass in English and Maths is a must to apply.
- Mental Fitness is a must. All pregnant women should not apply as they can’t be subjected to the intense training involved.
- Height and chest measurement for both genders varies. For men (1.67 meters in height and 86cm chest width) while a woman must stand tall 1.64 meters and over.
- You must have a scanned copy of your credentials (Birth Certificate, SSCE, Passport photograph, and Local Government Certificate)
It is worthy to note that these requirements are the general ones that we’ve noticed during NPF recruitment.
There might be other requirements aside the above-mentioned for individual Nigerian police jobs.
Therefore you must do well to know the exact position you are applying for and the requirements attached.
How to Apply for Police Recruitment 2020?
This is a guide on how to apply for NPF Jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit the official Nigeri Police portal located here
- Scroll down and click the JOIN tab
- Fill the Nigeria police recruitment application form 2020 with your valid email address and contact details.
- Verify your email and complete your registration.
Nigeria Police 2020 Application closing date
Officially, there has been no date given except the portal that kept receiving the application from prospective candidates.
From previous modus operandi, we envisage all NPF application will close by the end of November 2020.
Filed in Federal Jobs in Nigeria