Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020 – The portal for application form, www.customs.gov.ng. This is an NCS job guide for all intending candidates.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020
Individuals who are interested in joining the Nigeria Customs service and apply for any of their jobs in Nigeria can use this guide to process their application.
This guide unveils all you need to know about the current Nigeria Customs 2020 recruitment exercise as it will allow you further prepare for the screening exercise and any exams that might ensue thereafter.
Trending Federal Positions July 2020
NCS Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
There are some basic requirements and requirements that must be met by all intending applicants which we will delve into now.
- Age – The age bracket ranges between 18years and 28years or as dictated by the Customs.
- Fitness – As at July 2020, it is gathered that you must be mentally fit with no single trace of deformity or health issues to apply for any job placements with the Nigerian customs.
- Local Govt identification – a prerequisite for your application is your identification. You must be a Nigerian and you must be able to provide your LGA certificate to back that up.
- Height – There is a height requirement of 1.7 metres in height and 0.87 meters chest size for male while the height of all female applicant must not be below 1.64 meters
- No criminal record – No trace of any criminal record in your file as this will be confirmed.
- Academic qualification – The minimum academic requirement is SSCE and depending on the post you are applying or as dictated by the Nigeria Customs service.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs jobs 2020
All applications are to be submitted through the official NCS portal on www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Once on the portal, you can process your application by completing the official recruitment form online.
Remember to only apply once with your credentials uploaded as requested. Also, use a valid email address when applying and your phone number should also be a valid contact.
NCS Jobs Application Closing date 2020
There is no defined closing date for Nigeria Customs jobs, however, our findings dictate that you apply before the end of July 2020.
How much does Nigeria Customs pay workers in Nigeria?
Nigeria Custom service workers earn between N75,000 – N80,000 naira for Entry-Level.
This sums it up to between 900,000 and 960,000 Naira annually.
Filed in Federal Jobs in Nigeria