NDIC Recruitment 2020, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Form portal on www.ndic.gov.ng- Here are NDIC jobs in Nigeria application guide and requirements.
NDIC Recruitment 2020
This is a guide on NDIC (Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation) Recruitment and how to apply for a job with the Insurance Corporation.
NDIC jobs, unlike other federal jobs, are for specific sets of skilled workers, that is those in the insurance industry.
Ongoing Federal Jobs July 2020
NDIC functions can be classified into different specific categories as it pertains their functions across the Nigeria banking sector.
Below we will try as much as possible to streamline the functions of the Nigeria Deposit InsuranceCorporationfor the purpose of screening preparations.
- Simply put, The main function or purpose of NDIC is to protect the deposited funds of customers in any financial institutions in Nigeria.
- NDIC makes sure that when any financial institution or bank cannot continue functioning due to reasons best known to them, the deposits of customers are protected.
- NDIC ensures the continued stability of the financial system and to avoid unnecessary liquidations and closure of financial institutes.
- NDIC and show the building of trust between financial institutions and their customers as the safety of their deposits is somewhat guaranteed.
Below are detailed requirements for NDIC Recruitment 2020 and how to prepared for NDIC interviews after Successful shortlisting.
NDIC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
You are admonished to take a look at the listed requirements before applying for NDICjobs 2020.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class lower.
- A good SSCE/WAEC resolved in not more than two sittings.
- A university degree in relevant field of study to be applied position.
- Must be a Nigerian with valid identification to prove.
- Must be hard working with no previous criminal record.
- A great working experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Having a basic knowledge about the computer and it’s functions will also give you an extra edge.
How to apply for NDIC Jobs in Nigeria 2020
When you’ve gone through the above-listed requirements and you believe you make them, you can continue your application for NDIC jobs 2020; below are the easier means of applying for NDIC recruitments.
- Visit the official NDIC portal located at www.ndic.gov.ng
- Apply for the desired position as indicated during the advertisement (as applicable)
- Fill in your NDIC application form and submit as applicable.
Remember, falsification of credentials during NDIC recruitment ispunishable.
Also NDIC as a Federal corporation will not require you to pay any tokens or money before been enlisted or recruited.
NDIC 2020 Application closing date
NDIC is yet to disclose its recruitment exercise commencement or closing date as at the time we checked the NDICportal.
As we currently await, we advise that you get all your credentials and application details ready before the end of July 2020.
Filed in Federal Jobs in Nigeria