MTN Jobs in Nigeria July 2020 – Mobile Telephone Network (MTN) has been a major player in the Telecom industry in Nigeria.
MTN Jobs in Nigeria
When MTN first entered Nigeria, a lot of milestone was recorded in the Telecom industry.
Over the years also, MTN has been at the forefront off the Telecom business in Nigeria.
This could be seen in their smart workforce which is second to none in the industry.
Trending Telecom Jobs for July 2020
MTN stands for Mobile Telephone Network with its International headquarters based in South Africa.
Over the years, MTN has not only being the leading player in the Telecom market in Nigeria but they have introduced some amazing revolutionary impacts to the society.
MTN makes the telecommunication industry more competitive with its ever blazing network.
Their slogan, “everywhere you go” has been made possible due to their heavy investment in every aspect of infrastructure nationwide.
It is therefore easy to say that as at this time, MTN remains the largest subscribed network in Nigeria.
MTN Jobs General Requirements
Working with MTN is for individuals who are not just smart but who will love to pursue a career in the telecommunication industry.
At this time, there is no general basic requirements disclosed officially by MTN. However, from our research and previous employment history we have come up with the following requirements to join MTN Nigeria.
- You must be a Nigerian to apply with proof of nationality.
- You must have completed your NYSC mandatory service which proves to show. this can either be your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- The age bracket viable for application is between 18years to 25years. This however is subject to the desired position being applied for.
- You must not have any criminal record.
- You must also be free from any indebtedness or have settled all your debts.
- MTN has some core values which guides it recruitment. This includes integrity amongst others.
- Computer literacy is a must.If you have advanced Computer skills, that’s also an added advantage.
Popular MTN Vacancies
Below are some popular MTN vacancies and available jobs in Nigeria.
Some of these vacancies will need to be reconfirmed during your application to ascertain its availability.
These are some of the popular divisions and departments of jobs you can apply for under MTN.
- Business Risk Management
- Corporate Relations
- Corporate Services
- Customer Relations
- Customer Services
- Digital Services
- Enterprise Solutions
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Internal Audit & Fraud Management
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Strategy
- Network Groups
- Sales & Distribution
- Transformation Office
How to apply for MTN Jobs?
All application must be channelled directly to MTN portal.
Below are some simplified ways of applying for MTN jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit the official MTN Career website located at https://www.mtn.com/careers/vacancies/
- Sign-up and create a profile with your email address.
- Fill in all relevant details including your name, location, local government, academic qualifications, and age.
- Submit your application.
NB: Make sure to confirm your email address and provide authentic information.
How much does MTN pay staff in Nigeria?
MTN Entry-Level workers can rack in a total of N80,000 monthly which could sum up to N960,000 Naira annually.
Other staffs could end up earning twice as much depending on their qualification and job specification.
Filed in Telecom Jobs