MainOneJobs in Nigeria 2020 – MainOneis a submarine cable network that provides high-end internet connection to users across states.
MainOne can be considered a top player in the telecommunication industry in Nigeria and its environment.
Heavy data users will bear in mind the fact that MainOne is a force to reckon with when it comes to Telecom in Nigeria.
MoreTelecomVacancies November 2020
When it comes to fibre optics cable and connection in Nigeria, MainOne name stands out.
MainOne cable is a high-end submarine cable from Portugal to South Africa and Nigeria offering high-end internet connection.
It first became a thing in the year 2010 and has experienced rapid development since then, servicing Nations.
MainOne Jobs in Nigeria
Working with MainOne Nigeria is a big deal as they aim to be one of the top Telecom and internet service providers in Nigeria.
MainOne recruitment and jobs will be for people who have an eye in the telecommunication sphere in Nigeria and believe they can make a positive difference.
MainOne provides wholesale data services to major networks that can actually be resold or sublet.
This makes working with MainOne not just a good development in your career but also a way of building your technical know-how in the long run as that is where the future is heading.
MainOne Jobs General Requirements
To help achieve the needed details about working with Main One, we have put together and outlined some general MainOne job requirements.
This should not be mistaken for the requirements for individual vacancies from Main One.
- Nationality – As at the time of filing in this recruitment guide, there was no detailed instruction about which nationality can be employed by MainOne Nigeria. However, being a Nigerian will surely be an added advantage.
- Work Permit – MainOne does not just service Nigeria but other African Nations. Therefore, a work permit will definitely be likable where applicable.
- Qualification – Depending on the position you’re applying for, only the best of credentials will be recruited. SSCE, BSc/BA, MSc, NECO, WAEC as applicable.
- Relevancy – Your credentials should be relevant to the position you are applying for. Be it Information Technology, Computer Science, Telecoms, Mechanical Engineering, etc. must be applicable to the position you are applying for.
- Computer Skills – Not just MainOne, Computer literacy is a must for major Telecom jobs. The ability to use the computer or laptop with little to no supervision will definitely be an added advantage to your application.
- Integrity – For every organization to move forward, the level of the integrity of its workforce is paramount.
MainOne Nigeria Core Values: Customer focus, Reliability, Innovation, Excellence, Team spirit, Integrity, and Respect
Popular MainOne Jobs
We have been able to go through and source out the latest trending MainOne jobs in Nigeria.
The list is ever growing and as such you should apply for the one you are most qualified.
Also, note that these jobs have their own requirements which might be different from the general requirement highlighted above.
- IT Service Desk Manager
- Regulatory Services (Manager)
- Price Analyst
- Network Operations (Senior Manager)
- Solutions Architect (Cloud)
- Credit ControlSupervisor
- Corporate Service and Development
- Sales Support Analyst
How to apply for MainOne Jobs?
We believe there is a particular MainOne job as indicated above that you are qualified for.
You should channel all of those application to MainOne official portal.
You can apply for MainOne vacancies during the recruitment exercise.
These have been outlined below for all interested candidates onMainOnejobs in Nigeria.
- Visit MainOne Careers portal on https://career.mainone.net
- Go through the list of available jobs as disclosed.
- Go through the requirements to see if you qualify. If you do you can now proceed.
- Fill in your MainOne application forms and submit them.
Filed in Telecoms Recruitment