GTBank Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Guaranty trust Bank recruitment seeks to employ as many smart brains into the Nigerian banking sector.
Top Bank Jobs July 2020
About Guaranty Trust Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank popularly called GTB or GTBank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria and Africa at large.
GTBank has developed to be one of the fastest-growing banks in Nigeria and its environs with their zero account opening system that was embraced by many.
GTBank was established in 1990 and has experienced rapid growth and developments over the years to take on century-old financial institutions.
Guaranty Trust bank boosts of locations in all major cities and states across Nigeria including Lagos, Ogun, Abuja, Enugu Ebonyi, Oyo, and many more.
GTBank Core Values – Excellence, Friendliness, Innovation, Professionalism, Service, Simplicity, Social Responsibility, and Trustworthiness.
GTB Jobs in Nigeria
Guaranty Trust Bank job vacancies and career path are solely for individuals who would love to have a secure career path with the bank.
GTB jobs will favour the upcoming generation and those who have adequate experience to offer.
There are various technological developments used by GTBank to outsmart other banks in Nigeria and as such, working for GTB is thus for people who have sharp minds and brains to carry the institution forward.
GTBank Job Requirements
Below, we have taken out time to itemized and outlined some of the general requirements that must be met for anyone seeking to work with Guaranty Trust Bank.
These requirements have sprang up in previous vacancies and as such acts as a guide.
- Must possess SSCE/NECO/ND/HND/OND or it’s equivalent
- You must be a graduate for all staff jobs with a minimum low degree of a Second Class Upper.
- You must be Computer literacy
- Ability to work under stress and unsupervised
- You must be a team player and a lover of innovation
- NYSC certificates or discharge certificates for all graduate works
Popular GTBank Vacancies
Below are some popular known vacancies from Guaranty Trust Bank.
- Internships Jobs at GTB – Guaranty Trust bank offers Internship jobs for all graduate students and those looking to have a feel at the banking industry after school
- Graduate Jobs at GTB – Guaranty Trust Bank offers Graduate jobs for all those with qualifications to apply. These include qualification in banking and Finance, Finance, Banking, Statistics, Accounting amongst others
- Specialist Jobs at GTB – GTBank offers special placement for some specialists as the offer encloses. These could be based on part Time of full-time bases as dictated by the contract of application.
How to apply for GTBank Jobs?
All applications must be directed to the Guaranty Trust Bank Vacancy portal. That is the official spot to apply and submit your CV.
- Visit the official GTBank Career website located at https://www.gtbank.com/about/careers/career-opportunities
- Go through the list to select your desired position and vacancy to apply for
- Click on the position and commence your application.
- Fill in all required spot on the GTB application and submit as appliable.
Guaranty Trust Bank Vacancy Stages
Between submitting of your application and processing your application to the actual employment is summarized in the 5 listed Stages.
Stage 1: Computer-Based Assessment – This is where you are accessed using the computer assessment structure to process your test.
Stage 2: Pre-Interview Documentation – Prior to the interview proper for all documentation and processing.
Stage 3: Panel Interview – You face the panel set up by GTB and get interviewed at this stage.
Stage 4: Final Interview – This is the final interview when you must have successfully completed the above stages.
Stage 5: Entry Level Training Scheme – A brief introductory training about the bank, mode of operation, and practical induction.
How much does GTBank Pay workers in Nigeria?
GTB Entry-Level staffs are reportedly paid 210,000 naira monthly. The Banking Officials salary and Management also varies based on location and department.
Filed under Banking Jobs in Nigeria