Glo Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Globacom Telecommunication Limited is the second largest Telecom Company in Nigeria.
As an indigenous telecommunication company, it’s actually the largest in West Africa (unverified source).
Glo Jobs in Nigeria
Glo has come to be a major force to reckon with when you mention mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria.
The company has recorded a huge leap and advancement which could be seen in its workforce and the many fringe services they offer.
As an indigenous company, Glo has recorded high level of patronage from both citizens and foreigners as large.
Trending Telecom Jobs July 2020
Globacom Communications Limited, popularly called GLO was founded by Mike Adenuga in August 2003 with the intention of boosting and bridging the communication gaps amongst Nigerians.
Glo has shifted from just providing cellular technology to dominating the data technologies in Nigeria with their submarine cable and various Data plans.
Glo has also been at the fore front of the Data game with their new slogan “Grandmaster of Data” has encouraged many subscribers to enjoy affordable internet connection.
Glo Jobs General Requirements
According to an official statement from Glo, the multinational telecom company employed over 3,500 workers in the year 2018 alone to further strengthen the organisation.
While we disclosed this review, Glo is yet to officially unveil any general requirements.
Our research from their previous recruitment exercise gave birth to the below listed requirements.
It is worthy to note that, most Glo Jobs will come with their very own requirements.
- Glo Jobs are primarily for Nigerians except otherwise stated.
- You must be a graduate with your credentials intact to apply.
- To apply, you must have your NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- The age brackets from previous Glo recruitment exercise is 18years to 25years. It is worth pointing out that, this is dependent on the position you are applying for.
- Ability to work under pressure – Glo is an ever growing company and not everyone might be called out to cope with these demands.
- Ability to adapt to the ever changing technology world.
- Computer literacy is a must. Having intermediary to advance computer skill is an added advantage.
- Abiding by Glo code and core values.
Globacom Core Values: People Matter, Histories Survive, our Bodies unite.
Popular Glo Vacancies
Below are some popular Glo vacancies and available jobs in Nigeria.
Some of these vacancies will need to be reconfirmed during your application to ascertain its availability.
These are some of the popular divisions and departments of jobs you can apply with Glo.
- Gateway Switch Engineer
- Business Planning Executive
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Advertising Manager
- Operational Executive
- Database Administrator
- Project Manager
How to apply for GLO Jobs?
All application must be channelled directly to Glo portal.
Below are some simple ways to apply for Glo jobs in Nigeria.
- Visit the official Glo Career website located at https://www.gloworld.com/gh/about-us/careers/
- Ensure to fill in all details including your academic qualifications, name, local government, age, and as required.
- Submit your application.
Filed under Telecommunication Jobs