FRSC Recruitment 2020 – The Federal Road Safety Corps application form portal is www.frsc.gov.ng – Here are FRSC jobs guideline and requirements.
FRSC Recruitment 2020
This is a recruitment guide on FRSC. The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC is the Federal agency that is responsible to maintain and ensure safety on Nigerian roads.
FRSC recruitment is for any serious individual that is ready to work with the road safety Corps.
Working with FRSC it’s not just a federal job but also an avenue to maintain sanity on Nigerian roads thereby helping road users get to their destination without accident.
Ongoing Federal Jobs July 2020
The Federal Road Safety Corps perform different functions which way will be highlighted below.
Since you will be getting a job with FRSC, it is not advisable to know the basic functions of FRSC.
- Road Safety – Maintain safety on on all fruits buy road users and pedestrians. Road safety is quite vast and as such, FRSC Recruitment will constantly need seasoned hand to man different aspect of its departments.
- Road Worthiness – It is the duty of FRSC to maintain and ascertain road worthiness of all vehicles that plies the Nigerian road.
- Road Usage Lectures – FRSC as a responsibility lectures drivers and every road users on basic road ethics including honouring street lights, obeying traffic laws, ensure proper safety while driving.
- Car Safety – The safety of all road users to a great extent is determined by the safety condition of their cars.
The below guide on FRSC jobs 2020 is to better prepare you for upcoming recruitment and any exam that might ensue.
FRSC Jobs 2020 Requirements
Below, are requirements in applying for FRSC Jobs 2020.
- You must be computer literate to apply for FRSC Recruitment.
- Have photo copies of all your credentials ready.
- OND, HND, MSC or as dictated by the position you are applying for.
- No unpaid debts and you must not be in any unpayable debt.
- Must not have any criminal record.
- You must be a Nigerian to apply with proves to show your nationality has this is very paramount to the success of your application.
- The age bracket remains between the ages of 18 and 30 years of age as at the time of application.
- You must be an individual of good character, integrity and long suffering.
These are the general requirements for any FRSC jobs in Nigeria.
The success of your FRSC recruitment exercise will be determined by how well you prepare and what are the procedures of put in place to checkmate your application.
How to apply for FRSC Jobs 2020
You can apply for any FRSC jobs once the official recruitment commences.
- All FRSC Recruitment application form should be done on the official FRSC portal located at www.frsc.gov.ng
- Upload all necessary documents as required and attach all necessary credentials where necessary when filling your application form.
- Go through your application again before you submit.
FRSC won’t request you to pay anybody any funds to register. All inquiries should also be channeled through the above portal.
FRSC Application closing date 2020
FRSC has not publicly disclosed any information regarding their recruitment exercise. Also, any application closing date has not been fixed.
We advise you to collate all your credentials, and validate any that needs review before the end of July 2020.
Filed in Federal Jobs