FIRS Recruitment 2020 – The Federal Inland Revenue Service application guidelines with a portal on www.firs.gov.ng – See trending FIRS jobs, requirements and details.
FIRS Recruitment 2020
This is a recruitment guide on FIRS. The Federal Inland Revenue Service is the agency saddled with the responsibilities of collecting and accounting for all revenues and taxes that belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service performs and ensures proper accountability of all internally generated funds for the federal Government and Nigeria as a Nation.
Some trending Federal Jobs November 2020
The Federal Inland Revenue Service perform some functions which includes the following.
- One of the functions of FIRS is to provide tax identification numbers to citizens.
- Collecting and documenting all tax across the federation.
- Generate funds for the Federal Government
- Ensure total compliance to tax laws and internal revenue generation rules by every business owner and individual.
Here is a unique guide for FIRS jobs 2020 and how to prepare for the interview after shortlistment.
FIRS Jobs 2020 Requirements
Below, are requirements in applying for FIRS Jobs 2020.
- Computer Proficiency – You must be a computer literate to apply and as such you must be good at what you do.
- Age – There is no official age bracket currently disclose or wherever between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply.
- Academic Qualifications – OND, HND, BSc, Masters Degree and SSCE depending on the position applied for.
- Identification – A means of identification will definitely be required. This could be an International Passport, Driver’s Licence or any other nationally approved identification.
- Medical Health – You must be medically fit and physically sound to apply.
These are the general requirements for any FIRS jobs in Nigeria.
You should be well prepared for FIRS recruitment exercise and get set for short list mint or examination as could be made possible.
How to apply for FIRS Jobs 2020
You can apply for any FIRS jobs once the official recruitment commences.
- All FIRS Recruitment application must be channel through the official FIRS portal located at www.firs.gov.ng
- Endeavor to upload original copies of all required credentials and application forms.
- Go through your application for proper referencing and documentation, then SUBMIT.
FIRS won’t require you to pay anybody any funds to register. All inquiries should also be channeled through the above portal.
FIRS Application closing date 2020
FIRS has not publicly disclosed any information regarding their recruitment exercise. Also, any application closing date has not been fixed.
We advise you to collate all your credentials, and validate any that needs review before the end of November 2020.
Filed in Federal Job in Nigeria