Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 – We took the liberty of visiting FFS application Form Job portal on www.fedfire.gov.ng – Here are the requirements and guidelines.
FFS Recruitment 2020
This is the recruitment guide on Federal Fire Service of Nigeria. The Federal Fire Service is the official known firefighting arm of the Federal Government in any state.
The Federal Fire Service is saddled with the responsibility of handling every inferno case and its prevention in Nigeria.
Therefore the Federal Fire Service recruitment is for any individual that is ready to work and be employed by FFS.
Trending Federal Jobs November 2020
Federal Fire Service Functions
The Federal Fire Service perform some of these functions.
- The Federal fire service main responsibility is to quench fire.
- They also perform other tasks which includes paramedics were necessary.
- The Federal fire service putting in place measures to avoid any inferno disaster.
- The Federal fire service recruitment will also put you in line to save lives and properties.
This guide will disclose how to apply for Federal Fire Service jobs 2020 and how to prepare for any interview after shortlistment.
FFS Jobs 2020 Requirements
Below is a list of the general requirements in applying for FFS Jobs 2020.
- Age – There is really no age gap in applying for the Federal fire service recruitment exercise however be sure to be between the age of 18 and 30 as at the time of application.
- Computer Proficiency – Being computer literate is an added advantage.
- Academic Qualifications – OND, HND, BSc or Master’s Degree holder. It is worthy to note that every open job will come with its own academic qualifications.
- Health – You must be healthy and fit before applying as this could be much of a physical job than suit and tie.
- Identification – You must provide proof of your identification. Your international passport, driver’s licence, voter’s card or Local Government identification letter or certificate should do.
The Federal fire service of Nigeria will only recruit individuals and candidates who are fit both mentally and physically.
Except otherwise stated you must not be disabled in any way as this could hamper your job in saving lives and properties.
How to apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs 2020
You can apply for FFS jobs once the official announcement on its recruitment exercise kicksoff.
- To apply, visit the Federal fire service portal located on www.ffs.gov.ng
- Fill in your application forms and upload all relevant credentials and application details.
- Attached a clear passport photograph
- Once done you are to cross-check your application and submit.
The Federal fire service, FFS won’t require you to pay anybody any funds to register.
FFS Application closing date 2020
FFS is yet to notify the public of any application commencement date nor any recruitment exercise.
No FFS application closing date has been fixed.
It’s however advisable to have your documentations ready before the end of November 2020.
Filed in Federal Jobs