FBN Insurance Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – FBN is one of the accredited Insurance companies in Nigeria. Here is a recruitment guide and how to apply.
Trending Insurance Jobs July 2020
About FBN Insurance
FBN Insurance prides itself as a leading brand when it comes to wealth creation and risk management in Nigeria.
The firm is a leading player in the life insurance niche and have been a go-to insurance firm among top businesses.
From their retail products to easy saving plans, FBN insurance has diverse products and services for both small scale businesses and large enterprises.
Currently managed by Sanlam Group (a leading financial institutions in South Africa) and FBN Holdings, the company has witnessed great leap in advancement and growth.
FBN Insurance Core Values – ‘QRIIP’: Quality Service, Respect for Individual, Integrity, Innovation, and Professionalism
First Bank Insurance Jobs in Nigeria
As a leading insurance broker, FBN Insurance always look for talented individuals who have an extra edge in adding positively to the organization.
What you are bringing to the table as it relates advancement and innovation will be a determining factor to been employed by FBNI.
A career here thus is for individuals who have a plan to positively impact the financial and risk management sector with ever fresh ideas.
Below are some trending Jobs and Vacancies at FBN Insurance.
- Application Security Risk Officer
- Compliance officer
- Head, Internal Audit
- IT Manager
- Senior Analyst, Network and Security
- Senior Analyst, Customer Payment Solutions
- Senior Analyst, Network Management
- Strategy Associate
- Team Lead, Logs, and Event Monitoring
- Team Lead, Performance Testing
- Unit Head, Custom Software Developer
FBN Insurance Vacancy Requirements
- The above-listed jobs are for professionals which means you must be a graduate to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the listed related fields of study
- Masters Degree in the related field
- Not more than 35years of age as at the time of application
- Good computer skills
- Good verbal and oral communication skills
How to apply for FBN Insurance Jobs?
You should direct all your FBN job applications to their official portal using the below steps.
- Visit the official FBN Insurance Career portal on https://www.fbninsurance.com/jobs-and-vacancies/
- Select your desired job from the list displayed and open.
- Go through the requirements and fill in your details (Your Name, Your Email address, and Phone number)
- Upload your CV in the provided space and click on send.
How much does FBN Insurance pay staff?
The average salary scale gotten from workers of First Bank Insurance is 70,000 Naira monthly. This sums up to an average yearly income of 840,000 per annum (on the average)
Files under Insurance Jobs