DPR Recruitment 2020 – Department of Petroleum Resources guide on www.dpr.gov.ng- Here are DPR jobs in Nigeria and requirements.
DPR Recruitment 2020
This is a guide on DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) Recruitment and how to apply for a job with the department.
The Department of Petroleum Resources is more of a safety department that oversees the utilization, storage, and drilling of petroleum resources in Nigeria.
Federal Jobs as at July 2020
What exactly do DPR staffs do? You must have had a lot of discrepancies with their functions and mode of operation across the federation.
Enough of the assumption. What exactly are the functions of DPR in Nigeria?
- DPR is a very powerful department that oversees the safety of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria.
- The monitor and supervise all operations at it relates to the petroleum industry via licence or lease.
- DPR sees to the health safety of every oil and gas station and fuel stations.
- Ensure adequate and proper building structure, drilling structure, fire safety and other issues as relates to the petroleum industry in Nigeria.
- Issuance of imports and exports petroleum licence, tank safety licence and other certifications.
DPR Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Before applying for any position during DPR recruitment 2020, you are advised to go through the below listed or requirements if you qualify.
- BSc, B.A, or MSc as applicable from a reputable institution.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- A university degree relevant to the position applying for.
- NYSC discharge certification or exemption letter is a requirement
- You must be a Nigerian with identifications to show. (National ID card, voter’s card, etc.)
- Knowledge about the computer is an added advantage.
- Relevant discipline or field of study relating to the petroleum industry is definitely a boost in your application.
How to apply for DPR Jobs in Nigeria 2020
For your DPR jobs 2020 application, we have highlighted some of the below-listed guides that will aid your application once DPR recruitment exercise commences.
Therefore, to apply:
- Visit the official DPR portal on www.dpr.gov.ng
- Scroll through the DPR application guide and list of available positions (as applicable)
- Upload all the relevant documents where applicable.
- Attach your curriculum vitae and passport photograph.
- Fill in your DPR application form and submit.
Do not engage in any scheme or program that falsifies your documents or information during the DPR recruitment exercise.
Also, DPR from the wind of information made available to us will not request any funds or token before been shortlisted.
DPR 2020 Application closing date
DPR yet to unveil its recruitment plans or application closing date for the year.
While you wait for this recruitment exercise, it is expedient you get your documents ready before the end of July 2020.
How much does DPR pay workers in Nigeria?
A DPR Entry-Level staff can earn between N120,000 to N130,000 naira monthly.
There are reports of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) industrial trainees earning a whooping N400,000 per annum.
Filed in Federal Jobs