Chevron Jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Chevron is a major player in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria. Here are trending Jobs and how to apply.
Top Oil & Gas Jobs July 2020
About Chevron Nigeria
Chevron Nigeria is a major player when it comes to oil & gas in Nigeria.
The corporation operates as an oil/gas exploration entity in Nigeria and one of the largest in the region.
Chevron currently boasts of the daily production of over 165,000 barrels crude oil, and 5,000 barrels of gas.
Chevron Nigeria is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, a United States Multi-Billion entity that was founded in 1879.
Chevron Nigeria Core Values – Diversity, inclusion, protect people and the environment, high performance, integrity, and trust
Chevron Jobs in Nigeria
Chevron prides itself as creating and positioning itself as the future of energy.
This necessitates the employment of capable hands to help launch the corporation to its next face even as they dispatch their vision and values.
Below are some of the vacancies and departments that have been position needing recruitment of recent.
Chevron Nigeria focuses on Deep Waters, Exploration and Liquefied Gas.
- Asset Optimization Lead
- Contracts Advisor
- Credit Analyst – Mandarin Speaking
- Disbursement Analyst
- Finance Analyst – Supply & Trading
- Industrial OEM and Key Account Manager
- Intercompany Finance Analyst
- Invoice Processing Analyst
- IT Manager
- Lead Operator
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Marketing Analyst
- Network Operations Data Analyst
- New Business Acquisition Specialist
- Ordering Specialist
- Procurement Contract Advisor
- Production Planner
- Sales Representative
- SAP Application Engineer – SAP Security Depth
- SAP Finance/Controlling Techno-Functional Analyst
- SAP Software Engineer
- Senior Finance Analyst
- Senior Materials Engineer
- Specialist, HR Data Management
- Systems Engineering and Scientific Applications Analyst
- Tank Engineer – Direct Hire Contractor
- Tax Analyst
NB: Interns and Fresh Graduate can also enroll into Chevron Nigeria Internship/Graduate Trainee Programs.
Some of the above jobs are applicable to the Phillipians and USA residence also.
Chevron Jobs Requirement
Here are requirements that could get you at the forefront of working at Chevron Nigeria.
- Graduate (Bsc/BA/HND/OND)
- You must be computer literate
- Ability to work far from home
- Graduates must have their NYSC certifications or exemption letters
- Prior knowledge of how Chevron Works
How to apply for Chevron Nigeria Jobs?
You should direct all Chevron Nigeria career applications through the official portal.
- Visit the official Chevron Career webpage on https://careers.chevron.com/ and select Nigeria
- Complete Chevron online profile and upload your CV or resume.
- You will be contacted directly by Chevron via mail for further processing (where applicable)
How much does Chevron pay workers in Nigeria?
Chevron pays workers in Nigeria (Entry-Level) between N150,000-N160,000 naira monthly.
A Chevron staff can earn between N1,800,000 to 1,920,000 yearly. This varies based on offers.
Filed under Oil & Gas Jobs