CBN Recruitment 2020 – The Central Bank of Nigeria Application Form portal on www.cbn.gov.ng is detailed here. Go through these CBN jobs guideline first.
CBN Recruitment 2020
This is a recruitment guide on CBN. The Central Bank of Nigeria is the apex bank that controls all monetary related regulations.
The Central Bank of Nigeria see to the regulation of Nigeria’s monetary reserve and every other financial regulation as might be necessary.
As the apex bank in Nigeria, CBN sees and oversees all monetary relate laws and its enforcement to the betterment of Nigeria’s economic strength.
Some trending Federal Jobs July 2020
The Central Bank of Nigeria perform some functions which includes the following.
- Financial integrity of the nation to external investors.
- Act as the regulating body under which every other bank in Nigeria falls under.
- Saddled with the responsibility of printing new notes and calling back old ones.
- Formulate rules and regulations by which other banks are governed and ensure every order banking transaction is properly documented and obeys the ethics of banking.
- CBN promotes monetary stability and acts as a lending institution to the Federal Government when necessary.
We will be showing you how to apply for CBN jobs 2020 and how to prepare for any interview after shortlistment.
CBN Job 2020 Requirements
Below, are requirements in applying for CBN Jobs 2020.
- Age – The age gap of all candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 40 depending on the position applied for.
- Computer Proficiency – You must be a computer literate with the ability to use basic computer applications like Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Academic Qualifications – OND, HND, BSc or Master’s Degree holder depending on the position and requirements.
- Medical Health – You must be medically sound with proof of medical wellness from a Federal Hospital by a Federal medical practitioner.
- Identification – A valid proof of identification. This could be your international passport, driver’s licence or Local Government Area certificate.
You are admonished to be well-prepared as they are both are just the general requirements for any CBN jobs in Nigeria.
Depending on your job positions, some other requirements might be required of you – therefore be ready to provide more documentation as requested.
How to apply for CBN Jobs 2020
You can apply for any CBN jobs once the official recruitment commences.
- To apply you must channel all your recruitment needs to the official CBN portal located at www.cbn.gov.ng
- Upload original copies of your credentials and application.
- Cross check your application and send.
CBN won’t require you to pay anybody any funds to register.
CBN Application closing date 2020
CBN has not publicly disclosed any information regarding its recruitment exercise or application closing dates.
It’s advisable to gather all your credentials, ready before the end of July 2020.
Filed in Federal Jobs in Nigeria